11: Why Embracing Symptoms Is Good for Your Health with Dr. Heidi Skye
I can’t wait for you to hear this episode of The Full Plate as it’s with my dear friend Dr. Heidi Skye. Heidi is a scientist, blogger, and family chiropractor in San Anselmo, Calif. She is also a mom and foster parent who is passionate about helping families create a “Culture of Wellness” in their own homes. In this conversation, we cover everything from how to heal one’s own body to what busy moms can do to nourish their picky eaters. So, tune in because this, friends, is a good one.
In this week’s episode, we talk about:
- Why suppressing your symptoms can be detrimental to your health
- How catching a cold or the flu can actually improve your overall health
- Intuitive eating and why self-awareness is a critical part of wellness
- Supplements and how to choose the right ones for your body
- The language of wellness and how to shift your dialogue to improve you and your family’s health
You can (and definitely should) stay in touch with Heidi. You can find her on Instagram at @drheidiskye or on Facebook as Heidi Skye Keller. Also, be sure to check out her website at http://drheidiskye.com/ to read Heidi’s blog, watch her videos, and grab amazing wellness tools.