19: Choosing the Right Health Metrics with Mark Morgan
Friends! I could not be more excited to introduce you to fitness veteran Mark Morgan. Mark has over 20 years of experience in the fitness space and has the certifications and titles to prove it. He is the owner of Fit, Flex, Fly - a killer gym in Indianapolis - and is also a conditioning coach, personal trainer, TRX suspension training expert, and Power Plate I and II certified trainer. Mark specializes in developing holistic training approaches, which promote lifestyle changes for permanent results in weight loss, athletic performance, strength, dynamic flexibility, balance, proprioception, and whole-body functional strength and power.
Tune into this episode if you want to learn:
- Why you can't manage what you don't measure
- Why Body Mass Index (BMI) is an antiquated metrics and the tool he prefers
- How improving your health affects can everything you do in and out of office
- What functional fitness is and the movement towards it (pun intended)
- Where he thinks the fitness industry is going and why he's excited about it
You can connect with Mark through his gym Fit, Flex, Fly (also known as F3) online at www.fitflexfly.com or on IG at @fitflexfly.