14: Why Fats and Fermented Foods Are Key to Good Health with Beth Blessing
Friends - I am so excited to introduce you to Beth Blessing, nutritionist and co-founder of Green Bean Delivery. Beth is an amazing mother of three who loves supporting family farms and searching for unique, artisanal products. Her goal is to help others eat better and live a more natural, holistic life through healthy recipes and practical tips.
Beth definitely delivers on that goal in this podcast episode. So, tune in to learn:
- How Beth and her husband discovered sustainable farming, and why they created Green Bean Delivery, a locally-sourced, organic and natural grocery delivery service
- Why fat promotes good health and what you need to be on the look out for when sourcing oils, lards, and animal by-products
- The right way to cook with fat, i.e. which fat to use at which temperature for the best flavor
- What fermented foods are, the benefits of them, how to get started with fermented foods, and top sources for your every day diet
- The one thing Beth thinks people should do to improve their health today (trust me, it's a good one)