White beans with greens and tomatoes
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 bunch of greens
- 1 box grape tomatoes
- 1 can organic white beans, rinsed
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1-2 tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large pan to medium heat. Add coconut oil.
- When melted, toast mustard seeds until they start popping. Add in onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Then, add in garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Mix in tomatoes and greens then cover with salt, pepper and paprika, folding ingredients to disperse the seasonings.
- Cook until greens wilt (8-10 minutes) and then add in the beans.
- Mix in beans, turn down heat to low, and let sit for about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with vinegar and serve over a whole grain of your choice.