Blueberry mint toast
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 1-2 tbsp. of nut or peanut butter
- ½ cup of organic blueberries
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ tsp. of olive or coconut oil
- 3-4 sprigs of mint leaves, chopped
- drizzle of honey
- Heat a small sauté pan to medium heat. When warm, add oil then blueberries. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- As berries are sautéing, toast 2 slices of whole grain bread. When done, spread nut or peanut butter on toast and evenly distribute chia seeds.
- Remove berries from heat and place in small mixing bowl with chopped mint. Mash until jelly-like substance.
- Add the berries and mint to the toast and enjoy!